Legal Question in Consumer Law in Kansas

non-payment of refund

After many unreturned phone calls to him, and communicating with his local Better Business bureau, how do I make a merchant who promised a refund to actually mail the refund?

Asked on 3/30/07, 8:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Re: non-payment of refund

You may need to reprot the incident to the Attorney general's office, and then file suit to get your refund. You di dnot indicate how large arefudn you expect. You may be able to bring your suit Pro Se in small claims court, and not incur attorney fees

Good Luck

Read more
Answered on 4/02/07, 11:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Kansas