Legal Question in Consumer Law in Kansas

I purchased a vehicle yesterday in the state of KS, but don't have the car in my possession (still at dealership). The dealer advised once I come up with the rest of the down payment and my references are checked I can pick it up. Can I rescind my offer and get my partial down payment back?

Asked on 2/12/11, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If you act by close of business today, you might still be able to rescind the deal and get your partial down payment refunded. You might owe some restocking, etc fees.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 2/14/11, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Kansas