Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kansas

My bf is being charged with criminal threat. He has no criminal record. The threat was that he was going to beat me up... the phone call was recorded... can I recant? What would happen? I was subpoenaed, what happens if I don't show up?

Asked on 10/05/16, 11:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

DeVoe Treadwell DeVoe Treadwell, Attorney at Law

Initially, I must say that I cannot advise both of you regarding this matter. I can only represent one of you. Have your best friend contact my office and I will be more than glad to do a free consultation. My number is 316-202-0360.

Thank you,

DeVoe Treadwell, Esquire

Read more
Answered on 10/05/16, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kansas