Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kansas

I have been charged with domestic battery against my boyfriend, I don't know if I need to hire a lawyer, or what I should do?

Asked on 6/01/13, 9:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

This is a serious charge. You need legal representation. Many defense attorneys offer a free or low cost initial consultation. Go see one in your area. Take all your paperwork with you'

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/01/13, 6:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kansas