Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kansas

Illegal search

My boyfriend was arrested on credit card fraud, but later the charges where amended to only aiding and abetting. Then to put pressure on him to plead guilty they charged him with child pornography. They have not produced any evidence yet and I was wondering whether or not they went outside of the original search warrant and how to tell whether or not they did. Also, what actions can we take and what motions can be filed?

Asked on 12/10/03, 10:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bonnie Selby Bonnie J. Selby, Attorney at Law

Re: Illegal search

My best advice is for your boyfriend to obtain legal counsel. . .it takes 3 years of law school and criminal law experience to know where to look for the answer to your questions. good luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/03, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kansas