Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kansas

In the state of kansas a felony level theft is a theft of $500 or more,my mother stole my $500 starwars xbox 360 and wont give it back,how can i make her give it back?

Asked on 7/21/12, 1:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If you are at least 18 years old, or don't live with your mother, you can sue her in small claims court, and report the theft to the police.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/12, 4:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kansas