Legal Question in DUI Law in Kansas

i got a dui and child endangermet charge against me . i have no attourney if i go to court and plea not guilty and request a court appointed attourney can i still get a diversion even after i enter a plea

Asked on 9/19/10, 11:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If you have not yet been to court, it may be better to request an appointed attorney without entering a plea.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 10/15/10, 3:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Kansas