Legal Question in DUI Law in Kansas

Is there a way to get a restricted license to and from work if the state has taken away your license for failure to blow in the breathelizer. The DUI charge was dismissed.

Asked on 10/27/10, 9:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kip Johnson Attorney at Law

Not at this time.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/10, 2:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Kansas