Legal Question in DUI Law in Kansas

if my son post bail for a friend (dui in Kansas) and he jumps bail by not showing for court.

what happens to my son for posting bail?

Asked on 10/06/12, 2:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

He loses his money, or whatever property he pledged.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/12, 3:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Kansas