Legal Question in Elder Law in Kansas

I am POA for my elderly mother, and a joint tenant on an account with her, I have been so for 2 years, paying myself a wage for work i do for her, now she is claiming i am stealing her money, where do I stand?

Asked on 8/09/13, 4:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You need to consult directly with an attorney, that has access to the document relative to your duties and powers. Aside from the theft charge, you may have tax liability.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/09/13, 5:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Kansas