Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

Last name change

Can your ex spouse change your childrens last names to her new husbands last name without your consent? Is this legal?

Asked on 11/08/04, 1:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bonnie Selby Bonnie J. Selby, Attorney at Law

Re: Last name change

Assuming your parental rights have not been severed, the answer is 'No', without court action.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/04, 9:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas