Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

My husband wants to move his 32 year old drug addict hooker into the house, I say no we have a 9 year old . He is insisting I have no rights. Can I get a restraining order on her and can I call cops to have her removed from the house without one?

Asked on 6/24/13, 11:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If you're both on the deed. You may give her a notice to leave. If you're on the feed, but your husband isn't, you can have her evicted through the Court, if she fails to leave. You may be able to bar her from moving in. if he is only owner of record, your only option may be to move somewhere else with your Son, or send him to live with relatives unless she threatens physical harm, you might not have grounds for a restraining order.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 7:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas