Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

about the law

yes i was wondering bout the law my g/f is 15 an i an 21 an her parents wont let us see each other but when she turns 16 my friend said there a way to take her parents to court or some thing i was needing to know bout that an if some how i can do that .. thanx

Asked on 9/14/03, 6:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bonnie Selby Bonnie J. Selby, Attorney at Law

Re: about the law

Hopefully, your life span will hold another 50 years. . .why are u in such a rush? If there is a meaningful relationship between u and girlfried, it will not go away. . .can she complete her high school education before you carry her off? Get a life, son. . .wouldn't hurt you to access more education, either. . .it's a tuff world out here without sufficient education to support you.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/03, 8:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas