Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

Am I required to give a copy of my W2 to my ex if she requests it? Or do I just wait for her lawyer or court to request it?

Asked on 2/11/13, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If she has a lawyer, you should not submit any documents without your lawyer's direction.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 2/19/13, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas