Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

Unborn Child

Currently I live in Texas and am pregnant by my boyfriend. He wants me to have an abortion has broken up with me, however I want to keep the baby and move back home to Kansas. If I leave the state before the baby is born what are the chances of me having to move back to Texas and raise this kid with him, if he decides thats what he really wants. He has threatened if I leave and have it, he will beat me in court and make it where I have to return to raise this child with him.

Asked on 4/16/04, 1:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

Re: Unborn Child

I offer a free phone consultation. Call me if you are interested.

Fran Brochstein


Be sure to let my secretary know that you found me on

Read more
Answered on 4/16/04, 2:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas