Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Kansas

my neighbors house is unlived in and the owners refuse to do anything with their trees. There is a very large Mullberry tree and the berries are destroying our roof, lawn and the siding on our house what recourse do we have?

Asked on 6/27/11, 10:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Give them written notice of the damges you are suffering and yrou daemand tha tthey prevent it frm happening again. Then, you can cutt off the mulberry brnches at your property line. You might even get permission from them to cutt them back a few feet on the neighbor's side of the property line.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/27/11, 10:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Kansas