Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Kansas

I am representing myself pro se, I am in Kansas where case is filed. Defendant in Washington. Her attorney wants the deposition through Skype at his office. I want it face-to-face in Washington since my deposition will be face-to-face. He is going to file for relief and says I will have to pay his fees for filing this relief if he wins. Will I be responsible for his fees if I lose his request?

Asked on 3/14/16, 10:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

As you indicated, you've chosen to go Pro Se. More information us needed before anyone can fully answer your question. Perhaps you just need to hire an attorney to assist you in the shadows, until you get through Discovery.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/14/16, 2:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Kansas