Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kansas

My daughter was in an Accident. The other person did not have insurance. What courses of action do I have to get her car fixed?

Asked on 1/25/12, 12:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cary Smalley The Smalley Law Firm, LLC

Does your policy or your daughter's policy have uninsured motorist coverage (UIM)?

Read more
Answered on 1/25/12, 12:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kansas