Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kansas

My son slipped and fell in a large chain store hitting his head. The management is acting as if it is no big deal. What can I do?

Asked on 11/09/11, 4:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Price Timothy P. Price, PC

You will probably need a lawyer in order to make any headway with the store. I'd be happy to consult with you about the claim your son may have against the store. I can be reached at 816-380-3331. Initial consultations are free.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/11, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kansas