Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kansas

I have a contract with an individual to buy a house. My ex girlfriend was living with me but we split up, She left and then filed a protection order against me and the judge said she was to be given the house. Her name is no where on the contract. Is she entitled to the house. The order of protection states that if the deed to the is in my name then she does not get the house. The man that I am buying the house from does not want here in there. What options to I have?

Asked on 4/21/15, 3:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

It sounds like you need to file a Motion to modify the Order, or let the owner evict her.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 4/21/15, 4:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kansas