Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kansas

in Kansas, can a judge sign off on quick claim if ex won't?

Asked on 5/23/15, 5:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Sort of, but not exactly. The Court can Order a change of title.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/15, 6:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kansas