Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kansas

I signed the deed to my house over to the buyer he promised he would pay me but after I signed he never paid what can I do please help

Asked on 4/06/15, 7:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Unless the time has elapsed, you probably sue the buyer. But, unless you have a note or lien, you probably can't foreclose without getting a separate judgment first.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 4/10/15, 9:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kansas