Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Kansas

My father died recently in Kansas. I live in Oklahoma. He had 2 children, but his rights to my older brother were terminated. What do I need to do in order to obtain all (if any) property he owned when he died? How do I find out if he OWNED anything at all?

Asked on 9/12/15, 4:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

So sorry to hear if the Dad's passing. You have my condolences. You are probably entitled to at least half of his estate. It could be more or less depending upon if he was married or had other children.

You should contact with an attorney, in the area where your father lived. There can search for assets for you

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/15, 10:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Kansas