Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Kansas

father passed away, I am the only living child of his, he left everything to my two daughter, but when the will was brought forward the attorney never signed and notarized I until 90 days later and never serving the will on everyone in the will and never proofed the will and never had it set for hearing, now over 180 days latter and never correcting the problem and still in probate doe this make my dad died in testate and everything lawfully should be mine? his estate is in Kansas and his home was located in Kansas and he died in Kansas. the way I read his will should be set aside and start intestate proceedings.

Asked on 3/26/13, 4:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Based upon the facts I could discern from your posting, the estate might be converted to Assn intestate matter. But, someone would have to move the Court, Therefore, I suggest that you consult directly sith a probate practice attorney in your area. When the know more facts, perhaps they could advise you as to your options.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/28/13, 3:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Kansas