Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Kansas

My stepmother passed away in 2013 and was named in her will but have heard or seen nothing about any funds. What recourse do I have. Her will is filed in state of Missouri. Thank you.

Asked on 7/29/16, 4:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Go online, and look fr her estate n tge County in which she was domiciled. He will world have had to be presented fir probate within a year of her death. If it wasn't, then you probably aren't getting anything. You might he an attorney in or near that county to search for you.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/04/16, 8:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Kansas