Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Kentucky


i want to file bankruptcy but want to do my self i am looking for a legal prep for the paper work that i need help with.

Asked on 4/14/09, 5:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Napier Troutman & Napier, PLLC

Re: bankruptcy

You can get the forms needed to file bankruptcy for free from the internet by searching for your district's bankrupty court web site. As for preparation software, the only ones I know of are available to attorneys.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/09, 1:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Kentucky