Legal Question in Business Law in Kentucky

i invested in a small business and now they sold it. Can i sue for my money back?

Asked on 4/29/20, 1:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

If they breached your agreement and that caused you damages like you lost your money then you have a claim against them. This doesn't mean that they do not have any defenses of course, but we don't have any facts at all.

I suggest that you consult with a lawyer in private and discuss your situation and facts in more detail. You can start by calling around to several for a free phone consultation, get some insights then pick the best fit to work with.

If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Our firm is now referred by the American Bar Association (see under the New York section):

Kind regards,



[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/20, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Kentucky