Legal Question in Business Law in Kentucky

Years ago I received ohio unemployment. now they are saying I was over paid and demand repayment. but after I was looking at my pay stubs on line they have changed the amounts. they didnt say "revised" or put in the over pay amount. is it legal to change a payroll stub after you have been paid?

Asked on 7/13/15, 1:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

You posted your question under Kentucky law, but it's about the law of Ohio. Please re-post it under that state. More Ohio lawyers will see it there, and future users with similar questions will be more likely to see it.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/15, 2:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Kentucky