Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Kentucky

Sex Discrimination in the work place

Are there any legal recourses for someone who feels they are being discriminated against in the work place because of their sex and marital status.

Asked on 10/08/01, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Leveridge Hays, Leveridge & Leveridge, PLLC

Re: Sex Discrimination in the work place

Yes. Several types of remedies exist for people who are discriminated against by their employer due to sex or marital status.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/01, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Kentucky