Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

I was convicted of flagrant non support in Kentucky in 2005 I took a plea bargain of 18 months probated for 5 years. I am off of probation and my support is and has been current for some time. Can I have this expunged from my record or not?

Asked on 7/23/12, 2:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas McAdam Thomas A. McAdam, III, Attorney

You pleaded guilty to a felony, and Kentucky law does not permit expungement of felonies.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/12, 2:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky