Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

My girlfriend got arrested on may 9th first various types of felonies. She has never had felony charges before but has priors from another county, what can see do to avoid jail time. Her charges are. Falsely reporting an incident. Wanton endangerment 1st degree, criminal mischief 1st degree, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct 2nd degree l, alcohol intoxication in public place 1st degree and terroristic threatening 3rd degree

Asked on 5/25/17, 5:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Hancock Hancock Law Office

You need to talk to an attorney. There is no way to guarantee her avoiding jail time, but she is much more likely to receive probation if she hires an experienced criminal defense lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/17, 1:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky