Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

Do I need a lawyer for a 2nd degree misdameanor in the state of KY. I have a court date on my citation.

Asked on 8/19/13, 7:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debbie Davis Debbie Davis PSC

You should have an attorney. I am not sure what county that you were charged, but an attorney will be able to explain your rights and hopefully workout an amicable solution or determine if you should go to trial.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 7:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky