Legal Question in DUI Law in Kentucky

I didnt get a copy of my dui ticket. All i got was my bond paper that shows my charges in numerical code

Asked on 6/09/12, 5:23 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

You can request a copy of your file from the district court clerk, and all discovery from the county attorney. Seek a consultation with a local attorney if you do not intend to plead guilty.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/12, 5:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Kentucky