Legal Question in DUI Law in Kentucky

A woman total my car and insurance pays me almost nothing for it what can I do

Asked on 4/17/14, 5:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

You will need to submit a claim to the insurance company. You will need a copy of the insurance policy to understand the correct policy to file the claim under. If they deny your claim request an explanation and then contact an attorney with experience in handling such issues. I will be glad to help you if you email me at [email protected].

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/14, 5:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Kentucky