Legal Question in Family Law in Kentucky

Abandonment Law in state of Kentucky

What is the time period that it can be classified as abandonment?

What legal rights do I have if abandonment is filed?

Should I countersuit if abandonment has been filed?

If spouse has already started divorce proceedings can it be changed to abandonment?

There are no children involved, just property.

Asked on 5/28/00, 8:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom

Re: Abandonment Law in state of Kentucky

I am licensed to practice law only in TX. I don't know anything about Kentucky family law. You would be better off to consult with an KY attorney. Sorry.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/00, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kentucky