Legal Question in Family Law in Kentucky

Limited divorce

how can i change a limited divorce to a final divorce, the limited divorce status is dated back to the year 1990, and i am still living abroad since.

Asked on 6/17/07, 2:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Napier Troutman & Napier, PLLC

Re: Limited divorce

I am assuming that you are calling a legal separation a limited divorce. If that is the case, then a motion to convert the legal separation should be filed in the court with the last jurisdiction in the matter.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/07, 6:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kentucky