Legal Question in Family Law in Kentucky

Notice - Motion - Order took place requesting back child support be heard several weeks ago. I have not received any notice of court date should I? if I don't & I miss court date what happens? Both of my children are older than 18 I know I owe her some back support but we had a verbal agreement I pay when she needed the $'s. She has a low 6 figure income as well as her husband just for back ground info.

Asked on 10/15/15, 10:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

If you miss, the Court can enter a judgment against you for an amount that she claims, which could be correct or inflated. I would contact an attorney or the clerk to find out your court date.

Read more
Answered on 10/15/15, 12:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kentucky