Legal Question in Immigration Law in Kentucky

Can a h4 visa holder work outside USA and make frequent trips to see his spouse?

Asked on 4/03/16, 6:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Yes. I'm unaware of any residency requirement & you can, but don't necessarily need to, have immigrant intent. I don't foresee a problem with that arrangement.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/16, 9:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Kentucky