Legal Question in Immigration Law in Kentucky

Hi, Can I transfer H1B non profit ogranzation to profit organization without falling in quota limit ?.

Asked on 4/28/13, 4:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Unless you applied for your current H-1B as a "cap-subject" case, I do not see how a change of employer from cap-exempt to cap-subject would be approved buy USCIS, since the cap has been met for the year.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/13, 4:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Kentucky