Legal Question in Insurance Law in Kentucky

Had car wreck other driver claimed fault I lost my job from taking off to deal with adjustors getting quotes and police reports will they have to pay lost wages even though I didnt have physical injuries

Asked on 8/18/16, 9:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

You will need to file a claim with your insurance company. They will cover up to $200 per week up to $10,000. If you lost more than that you will need to file a claim against the at-fault driver's insurance company for that amount.

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best.

Thank you,

Read more
Answered on 8/31/16, 10:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Kentucky