Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Kentucky

I am considering starting a business using college logos. How do I go about legally obtaining a Louisville Cardinal or a Florida Gator?

Asked on 11/19/09, 2:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sarah Grosse Sarah Grosse, Esquire

You must obtain the proper license from the trademark owner of each logo.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/09, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Kentucky