Legal Question in Employment Law in Kentucky

I have filed an EEOC retaliation claim against my former employer for harassing me for filing an EEOC claim against an employee that discriminated against me for 8 years. I am destitute and looking for represenation.

[email protected]

Asked on 6/28/12, 4:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

That isn't this website. Call a lawyer referral service in your area to assist you in finding representation.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/12, 4:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Kentucky