Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kentucky

Can you file a lawsuit in a Kentucky Circuit Court via fax, email or certified mail? I just became aware of the cause of action and I am bumping up against the one year statue of limitations from the date I was appointed executor.

Asked on 12/12/19, 4:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

Yes, you may file your complaint through such means but call the circuit court clerk to make sure you are doing it correctly. If you have a wrongful death action then I recommend you obtain the services of a professional because there are many ways to make an error and accidentally shoot your own claim in the foot. An attorney worth their salt would be able to quickly electronically file a wrongful death complaint. If you need help with this then give the Morrin Law Office a call at 859-358-0300 to discuss whether or not representation makes sense.

Be well,

Rob Morrin

Read more
Answered on 12/13/19, 5:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kentucky