Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kentucky

someone hit me with no insurance car wreck what can i do

Asked on 10/29/12, 11:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

Hopefully you have insurance, specifically, uninsured motorist coverage. Call your agent.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/12, 10:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kentucky