Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kentucky

Property Line Dispute

I have just been given papers from a law firm representing my neighbor informing me that my property line of over 11 years is incorrect. that the builder built my house built it in the wrong place and did not have the proper signatures on the paperwork to move the property line. We were shown a surveyers drawing of the amended property line and it was recorded at the courthouse when we closed on the house. We did not know it did not have the correct signatures on it. The new property line would run just inside my garage and laundry room. Can you give me a suggestion if my next course of action.

Asked on 6/15/06, 8:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Owens Philip M. Owens, Attorney at Law

Re: Property Line Dispute

You must go seek advice from a local attorney who is familiar with real estate. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ON THIS BY YOURSELF.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/06, 4:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kentucky