Legal Question in Telecomm Law in Kentucky

Cell Phone Contract and Moving

Are there any legal ways to get out of a contract if you move and the cell phone provider you are in contract with does not offer service in the new location?

Asked on 7/25/07, 1:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: Cell Phone Contract and Moving

Look to your contract with them. They may or may not have this covered. Mine did not a few years ago and I got out of the contract. Your easiest approach is to call their customer service and discuss it. Go up to a manager if you don't like their response and get names other identifying information and keep notes of when you called and what was said.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/07, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in Kentucky