Legal Question in Telecomm Law in Kentucky

telephone calls

i need record of phone calls placed FROM my home for a 2 1/2 hr time span on a specific date. i have been told i need a subpoena, how do i get one?

Asked on 8/27/07, 1:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: telephone calls

You file suit and have your attorney issues the subpoena.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/07, 4:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in Kentucky