Legal Question in Traffic Law in Kentucky

have to go to court for no insurance but i no longer have the car

Asked on 7/19/11, 6:14 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

Then you should talk to the county attorney about it beforehand.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/11, 5:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Kentucky