Legal Question in Traffic Law in Kentucky

I got a speeding ticket for going 63mph in a 55mph zone in ballard county, wickliffe, KY. As a professional truck driver, to allow this ticket to go on my driving record may cost me my job and employment opportunities down the road. What is my best and most cost efficient way of handling this situation?

Asked on 8/14/09, 9:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

Hire an attorney as an attorney may be able to get you a warning for such a low speed over or some other remedy that would not result in a moving violation.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/09, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Kentucky