Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Louisiana

I recieved a citation for fishing without a license in St Tammany Parish. I tried to pay it multilple times, but it had not gotten into our system yet from the Dept. of Wildlife and Fisheries. I called today to get the information and go pay the fine. The lady told me it was to late to pay and I had an attachment for failure to appear in court. She told me I had to go get booked into the local jail. PLEASE HELP!

Asked on 6/18/12, 1:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martha Amanda Mandi Lucas Mandie Seale Lucas

You just need to contact the judge who issued the warrant and have it recalled. The District Attorney's office can help.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/12, 8:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Louisiana